Apply for Housing in Texas

The process to become a Section 8 landlord is actually quite simple. There isn’t a Section 8 landord application as such. The potential Section 8 landlord will contact their housing authority when their property is ready to be inspected. If it passes inspection, the landlord will complete the Housing Assistance Payment Contract with the Housing Authority. After this, they will seek out tenants that have completed a Section 8 housing application. This is typically referred to as low income housing or a low income housing application situation. Like the tenant, the landlord will have to complete these necessary forms in the area that they wish to rent. For example, if their property is in Houston, Texas then they must contact and follow the instructions of the housing authority of Houston, Texas.

• Write a REPLY below and get on the HOUSING LIST. Comment on your current housing situation and what type of housing you are looking for, Section 8 or otherwise. This will allow landlords to contact you directly if they can accommodate you.

141 comments

1. Candis Robinson says:

Hi my name is Candis Robinson and I’m in the process of trying to move from Cleveland Ohio to Houston Texas before 2014 is out I’m a single mother of 3 girls two are 8 and one is about to be 14

2. tracy.benson says:

Hello Im Tracy Benson Im seeking section8 or low income housing assistance. I have 3 dependants and currently reside in a one bedroom. I would need a 3 bedroom 2bath please as soon as I could be approved. I am currently receiving assistance for food through the state of texas ebt/foodstamps program. and I am currently applying for assistance with daycare for my kids. Please HELP!! Thankyou

3. wogli says:

My name is Thea; currently I live in NC. I have a bone disorder and need to relocate to a warmer climate. While working on my degree, I became disabled; my disability is most times invisible. This keeps me from being considered for top of the list placement. I would need a single floor and am willing to pay up to $200. I am seeking HUD Housing; low income housing and Section 8 application waiting list. I need one bedroom no more than two.

4. lakeishaeans01 says:

MY NAME IS LAKEISHA EANS AND I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO WITH MY LITTLE 12 YEAR OLD BROTHER ALSO LIVING WITH US, AND I MOVED TO DALLAS TEXAS LAST YEAR. AND IT’S BEEN REALLY HARD FOR US BUT I THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR WAKING US EACH AND EVERY MORNING. BUT WE REALLY NEED HELP. I HOPE WE GET A CHANCE TO BE PUT ON SECTION 8 SO THAT I CAN DO MORE FOR MY KIDS AND MY LITTLE BROTHER.

• lakeishaeans01 says:

I’M looking FOR a 4 bedroom 2 bath apartment SO that WE CAN live a HAPPY life. I MOVED TO DALLAS FROM ARKANSAS BECAUSE MY KIDS WERE IN DANGER AND I COULDN’T LOOSE NOT ONE OF MY KIDS TO VIOLENCE OF LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS.

5. dayprincess32 says:

Hello my name is Samantha, I am a single mother who recently moved to Katy, TX. I am looking for a 2 bedroom house or apartment. I am currently living with family and my son and I are in a game room that was turned into a bedroom. I am able to afford $400 a month. I hope to stay in the area of Katy, Cypress and Northwest and West Houston. I really need to get out of the living arrangements I stay in now. It is putting too much stress on my self and my son. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

6. lwiggins2008 says:

My name is Leslie Wiggins. I am a mother of one. I recently relocated to Houston, TX from Georgia, with my sons’s father in hopes of finding better jobs so that we will be able to fully provide for our son and to hopefully create our solid foundation so that we may later get married and expand our family. I am looking for a move-in ready, section 8, 2BR/2BA, single family home in the Houston or Angleton area. Preferrably within walking or metro distance from an elementary school but not mandatory. I recently started working at a local Walmart and am able to pay $300 for rent until I get situated with my own transportation and childcare and my son’s father is able to look for work. If there is any landlord who believes they may be able to assist me, please contact me at lwiggins2008@yahoo.com I look forward to hearing from you.

7. Baseemah gray says:

Hello my name is Baseemah Gray. I am trying to start a fresh start with my kids so I am apple for section8 assistance for help. I pray that I am rewarded with approval so that my kids and I can relocate as soon as possible.

8. shay deuce ella says:

My name is shamirra hudspeth I am looking for a 3 to 4 dorm 2 bath

9. bigred41 says:

Hello my name is sharinea lewis and I’m looking for a 1british with 1bath and plus I don’t have any where to go and plus I’m homeless. I have seizures real and plus my income is low. I received a check once a month and I get food stamps to but it’s not much at all. Can y’all please help me because I really do need it. Thanks

10. Girly1626 says:

Hello my name is Brittani Ecxford and I am a single mother of two children. I have a 5 year and a 2 year old. I am looking for a 2 or 3 br place. Currently I reside in waukegan il, but the rent here is way too much. I’m looking for section 8 if possible. I also can afford up to $500 monthly for rent. If there are any landlords interested in helping my little family out please feel free to Email me at (bmeclick05@yahoo.com) or call me at 224-772-5914. Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from someone soon.

11. QueenSavage says:

I am a single mother with one child a one year old daughter looking for a 1 bedroom apartment. .. my job has cut hours and I’m having a little difficulty making ends meet. I just started working at UPS In December 2013 I dont make as much .Im just trying to get up on my feet and be on my own and not depend on my parents. I am going to Alpha Charter to Finish my last year off ; i just got approved for child care so my daughter will be in day care.I am just in need of something affordable and pest free. Im Looking for a income based place. Willing to relocate to any available space. Just looking to be sure its affordable for me at this time… thank you for your consideration I am looking for new job opportunities that pay more i just need help and a place for me and my child. I can b contacted at Catherine120812@yahoo.com or 2149007633

12. pradalove says:

My name is Krystal Hollis. I reside in Indiana and I’m looking to get into low income housing or section 8. I need a 1 bedroom and I’m looking to move within a year. I can afford up to $300 in rent. Contact me at KrystalHollis91@gmail.com

13. joseph sabeh jr

Apply for Housing in Texas | Housing List

14. executive homes realty

Apply for Housing in Texas | Housing List

15. TiffanyMcHan says:

I am a single mom with a beautiful 10 month old baby boy. I am looking for a 2 bedroom on the northeast, east side of houston. I really need the help to get on my feet so I don’t have to depend on my family to support us.

• AmberHuey says:

I am six months pregnant with a daughter, my very first child! I am currently single, and will be raising my daughter alone. The father isn’t in the picture, and I do not expect him to be a part of our future. I really hope to move into a two bedroom as soon as possible! I really need to create a nest for me and my child, and cannot wait to decorate a nursery to return to from the hospital! She is expected to arrive September 7th of 2014. I am alone and unemployed and will be until I am able to return to work and/or school. I may return to University of Houston Downtown sometime later, but if not right away, then I have held jobs as a secretary and book keper, among other jobs. My mother is physically disabled and has the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease. My father is going through a divorce and has three sons in his care, and has been out of work for quite some time. I really appreciate your assistance and a speedy reply! God Bless!

• AmberHuey says:

I am six months pregnant with a daughter, my very first child! I am currently single, and will be raising my daughter alone. The father isn’t in the picture, and I do not expect him to be a part of our future. I really hope to move into a two bedroom as soon as possible! I am currently only staying TEMPORARILY with my elderly aunt, who is eager for me to move out, pregnant or no!
        I would like to live in Montrose (77098,77006,etc) or Southeast Downtown Houston (77023, 77002,77003)areas. I have lived in these areas and as a mother with no car, who uses public transportation I feel safe there. I know the areas, and they are accessible to ride the metro. I really need to create a nest for me and my child, and cannot wait to decorate a nursery to return to from the hospital! She is expected to arrive September 7th of 2014. I am alone and unemployed and will be until I am able to return to work and/or school. I may return to University of Houston Downtown sometime later, but if not right away, then I have held jobs as a secretary and book keeper, among other jobs. My mother is physically disabled and has the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease. My father is going through a divorce and has three sons in his care, and has been out of work for quite some time. I really appreciate your assistance and a speedy reply! God Bless!

• AmberHuey says:

Houston Texas- Section 8 (wanting Montrose/Museum District or SE Downtown areas such as 77098,77006,77023,77003)
          my EMAIL ADDRESS is: pantiva79@gmail.com

16. Nia says:

A student and worker looking for a 3 bedroom in a nice, trust-able neighborhood and a tenant seeking a cooperative tenant to rent to.

17. gina boykin says:

Hi, My name is Gina B.
    I am a single mother of 4beautiful children, 2boys and 2girls
    Ages 10,9,3 and 1
    I currently live in Michigan.
    I very much so, want to move away from my home town, seeing that our community has nothing to offer me or my children.
    Im currently not working but putting in applications online . I do receive child support. I ran into hard times it pass year dealing with the death of my childs father,which caused me to stop working. Im trying to kind of start our lifes over in away, a fresh start you know. I want better for my children then where i live has to offer. IM HOPING TO GET ON SEC8 OR ANY OTHER LOW INCOME HOUSING PROGRAMS AVAILABLE! My email address is Ginab688@gmail.com PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP US GET A START AT A NEW LIFE! Thank you,and god bless!

18. proudmom2014 says:

Im a mother of 3, with one on the way in December. I went to school as a medical assistant but cant really find a job. Im separated and the man does not want to pay any money. Im looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom I can afford 250 a month. I can be contacted at: Christie.torres34@yahoo.com.

19. lovettedavis says:

I am a single mother of three childrens recently graduated with a diploma in Medical Assistant however its so hard to get a job in the medical field without experience so im currentlly working as a dietary aide at a nursing care facility and struggling to make ends meet.

20. Olivia1982 says:

I’m a single mother of daughter with disabilities. Originally, I had a rewarding career, but after delivering my baby, it was discovered that she had several brain defects. As a result, she has required a wealth of medical attention, which ultimately impacted my employment status. We were living with her father, but things changed for the worse and and I have to leave. We don’t possess any family or friends here because we relocated one year ago, and I haven’t had much time to be social. My child’s medical condition has limited me greatly to work due to having to tend to her medical needs.

Due to my unfortunate circumstances, I’m seeking affordable housing in a comfortable middle class area that’s safe, drug and violence free. I need for the house to be in great living conditions and pest and bug free, especially considering my child cannot handle any foreign bacteria or unhealthy conditions. At this time, I’m able to afford roughly $300/mo in rent. I’m fairly desperate and consequently willing to relocate to anywhere if necessary. I’m currently in Arkansas and if it becomes vital, I’d prefer to relocate to Texas.

-Olivia1982

21. crew24 says:

im a single mother of 4 children. Seeking affordable living for me and my family. i am a licensed cosmetologist so i am currently employed. am seeking 3 bedroom house or apartment. i can be contacted at lady_stix@yahoo.com

22. Rubenstmel says:

Not sure if posting here does any good but here goes:
    My name is Melissa Rubenstein and I am an almost 42 year single white female still searching for a place to call home. I have spent the last 10 years renting a room with one stranger after another. Last place was so uncomfortable I never came out of my room or found other sleeping arrangements. I live on a very small disability check and could painfully part with up to 350 a month for rent AND utilities. Therein lies my problem, that I cannot afford both. Thank you for your time and consideration.

23. KJackson says:

nitajackson88@gmail.com,two bedroom apartment for myself and two sons. I am able to pay $400 dollars in rent in Houston TX

24. thamissizz says:

Separated from 12+ year toxic relationship, on disability paying half of income in rent @awful property….no kids and going back 2 school looking 4 a townhome, 2 bedroom or home/took students loans out of check; need something ASAP

25. nayissothic says:

Hi my name is shonnae I currently live in Las Vegas I’m from house to house I have a 7 year old and two twins I’m in need of help now I have gotten kick out I have no family no friends I have no one I’m trying my best for my kids I’m scared in this cold world what if I have no where else to go and me and my children be put outside please help I’m looking for a 3 to four bedroom I can afford 500-700 my contact is nnayissothic@gmail.com thank you

26. Dijon28 says:

Hi my name is Dijon I was just recently release from prison going on a year in May I have my 4 kids which one I just had April 2 of this year I’m trying all I can to stay focus and do the right thing to stay home with my kids I work as a cna but can’t find my own place bc no one wants to give me a chance I don’t have a drug charge but still no one is welling to give me 1. Chance so I’m asking for help please my email is desierreanobles27@yahoo.com

27. Dijon28 says:

28. msreynolds says:

I am a 27yrs old mother of 3 with one on the way June 23. Im looking for at least a 3bedroom but a 2 will do. I jus moved to Texas because California was to high to live there and I lost my job. Im currently living with my cousin in her 1 bedroom. There is clearly not enough space here for us. Im able to pay at the most $400 for rent. I really need a place ASAP. Im looking to start school once im able to get on my feet. But right now I need help. Please if anyone can help I’d be very happy and blessed for that
    My email address is meka062286@gmail.com
    Unique’Qua Cotlage, a single mother trying to make a way for me and my kids. Thanks

29. tazlavega says:

I am a single looking for a 1-2 bedroom apartment. .. my job has cut hours and I’m having a little difficulty making ends meet. I am just in need of something affordable and pest free. I will be begginning school soon as soon as I finish paying my school loans off. Looking for a income based place. Willing to relocate to any available space. Just looking to be sure its affordable for me at this time… thank you for your consideration…320 is all I can afford right now. Soon to transfer to houston for graduate school and new job opportunities

Terrence Avant

30. beniece1030 says:

HI MY NAME IS BENIECE. I AM 24 YEARS OLD. CURRENTLY LIVING ALONE WITH MY DAUGHTER OF 7MOS.
    I REQUEST HELP DUE ME TRYING TO ATTEND SCHOOL AND WORK. WITH SCHOOL BEING A IMPORTANT PRIORITY I STRUGGLE EACH MONTH TO MAKE RENT. I CAN NOT AFFORD A 2 BEDROOM HOME I NEED AND REQUEST HOUSING ASSISTANCE. I ONLY MAKE 500.00 PER MONTH WHICH IS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TO SUPPORT MYSELF AND MY DAUGHTER. IF THERE ARE ANY LANDLORD ABLE TO ASSIST A LOW INCOME SINGLE MOM LIKE MYSELF PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL:
    beniece1030@gmail.com
    I can’t thank you enough
    BENIECE

31. JacqulaStansell says:

My name is Jacqula. I currently reside in Dallas and would love to start a life for my kids and myself in Houston. I’m a single parent of a three year old boy, and one year old girl, I’m also currently expecting. My dream is to be able to raise my children in a house so that they can be kids. A two or three bedroom would be enough for us. I currently am working and if relocated to Houston I plan to continue to work. I’d also like to go back to school to work on my psychology degree. I just want to be able to provide for my children and with the help of your organization I can start with a home. I would be very appreciative for an opportunity I also pray one is given if not for my sake but for the sake of my babies. Thank you in advance… My email is jacqulastansell@rocketmail.com

32. robersonfamily2010 says:

Hi. My name is Patience. I am married with 2 children (3 yr old and 2 yr old). Last year we had an apartment, but my husbands job was bought out by another business. That resulted in the entire staff having to leave from the company, including him. The business didn’t give any of the staff funds to carry them over for the next few months, so that resulted in us being evicted from our apartment. Now we can not move anywhere due that involuntary incident being listed on our credit. We are now living with my mother, step dad, and little sister in their 3 bedroom house. Me, my husband, and our kids are all in one room together. We are looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house or apartment in a safe area. My husband just got hired at Walmart, but he’s not really making much there. My brother just moved to Dallas from Houston and got hired on with my husband and he offered to help with rent if we finally get an opportunity to live somewhere. I am a stay-at-home wife and mom who is also a student working towards a degree online. It would be a huge help to us if a landlord or anyone could understand the situation and allow us to move somewhere without any worries. Thanks much and God bless!

33. anyela77 says:

Hi my name is anyela i am currently living in a two bedroom apartment i pay 750 monthly i have 3 kids all girls am a single mom i need help on getting a house am tired of paying rent on something thats its not mine i want something i can call it my own ..by me being in a apartment i dont see no future i need something for a better future for my daughters alot of stuff has happend and am just tire i cant take it any more my kids fathers dont help i work 40 hours a week i get help from ssi as one of my daughters has dissability please help i can afford to pay 600 monthly on a house i can call it my own i apply for section aid just today to see where it goes and for dallas housing too thank you

34. rhondathornton says:

my name is Rhonda thornton and I live in Louisiana and im trying to move to Houston and im looking for a 3br 2 1/2 bath I have 2 child children one age 10 and the other 1 I am not working I am on ssi and can pay my rent on time everytime and all my bills my email address is rhondastevonbobby@yahoo.com

35. audure1997 says:

I live in chicago i have 3 boys 16 to 2 in age that i need to get out do to all the killings i need help saving my children please, im looking for sec 8 or otherwise 3to4bdr i can afford like $300 a month at the moment, Please help me thank u amberjentertain@ gmail.com

36. Williams_jn says:

Hi my name is Jasmine, I’m currently looking for a single family home or at least a 2bd apartment in Dallas or grand prairie area. I have 2 young children. As of right now I’m homeless and I want to just give my children a foundation. They deserve it. Thank you for your time, you can contact me at Jjohnson.mrs5@yahoo.com

37. david fearance says:

Hello im david and i live now in dallas in a house and im needing assistance on tryn to get help with my rent and also getting the information my landlord need to put the house on section 8 please help an i.form me on how i can go by doin this thank you david fearance

38. brientaque says:

Hello, my name is Brientaque im looking for a 1bd 1bth for me an my daughter because im ready to get my own place im working I have income coming in. I pray that somebody help me get a place very soon.
    Thanks

39. Shemekah82 says:

Hello, my name is Shemeka. I currently reside in Saint Louis,MO I am looking to relocate to the Houston,TX area. The areas of interest are Katy,Cypress,Pearland and Sugarland. I currently work for Labcorp and I actually came down for an interview a few weeks ago. I am looking to move in the beginning of August that way I can get my kiddos registered for school before it starts. Ideally I am able to pay about $800 per month for rent. I am seeking a 3 bedroom and 2-2.5 bathrooms. I am interested in the Section 8 program. My email address is Shemekahooks2004@yahoo.com and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

40. kanesha87 says:

I am a mother of 2 young children in need of housing immediately,im currently enrolled in Lonestar College victory center,i have 1 son and 1 daughter im looking for a 1-2 bedroom apartment i can only afford to pay $100 in rent,i am currently unemployed and receiving child support which isnt much,im looking for section 8 low income housing

41. Superior Boss says:

Hello, my name is Dante I live in Houston Texas ..I am a single hardworking young an who is trying to better him self in life. I will be starting college this fall. Rent can be based on my income, interested in a one bedroom one bath. I can be reach at bubba _1993@live.com Thank You in advance I will be looking forward to your responds.

42. rotoya says:

Hello, my name is Rotoya I’m currently unemployed and attending school to try to better me and my kids life. I’m a single mother of three little boys. I’m living in a one bedroom apartment. I’m in need of a 3 or 4 bedroom home for me and my kids. I can afford to pay around 600 for rent so I’m looking for section 8 or low income home. My lease is up in September of this year so I’m looking for something ASAP. I can be reached at rotoya29@gmail.com. Thanks

43. Rebecca says:

How are you? I’m Rebecca I’m 25 an have two daughters were from Winston Salem North Carolina but recently due to the violence im trying to move my babies away to a better environment. The Housing sucks unless you love living with bugs. I am trying to be calm an let God work but im really in need of a two or three bedroom house or apartment im very responsible and have worked since I was 16 im still working im currently a waitress at Genghis Grill an I make Great tips looking to becoming manager soon so in order for this to happen I must relocate an try all I can this is the first step

44. LaQuella says:

Hi my name is LaQuella pope I’m 27 and I am currently unemployed I have 4 kids and I’m seeking for at least a 3 r 4 bedroom. I have a 2bedroom now and I need more space.

45. FRG says:

Hello,
    I am looking for a single family home for myself and my children in one of the surrounding areas of Houston, Texas.

46. shameko17 says:

Hello my name is shameko brown and i have a 2 yr old daughter. I am currently seeking employment ,and hopefully returning back to school to further my education. Im looking 2 get into a 2 bedroom if possible rent can be based on my income…thanks in advance

47. Zaiden426 says:

Hello I live in Dallas Texas, an I am a single hard working mother. I have one child, and I currently live in a one bedroom apartment. I moved out at the age of 17 and I have been renting every since then. I have never been evicted and I am very responsible when it comes own to paying my bills and on time. I honestly would like to breath again. I have so many bills and if I could find a 2 bedroom home for about 400-500 dollars a month I would be so happy. Hopefully I can find one that is rent to own, because I would like to own a house one day. My lease is up this year in July and it would make me the happiest woman in the world to find a home for me and my child within that price range. I can be contacted at zaiden426@gmail.com. Thanks Asia :)

48. msreynolds says:

Hello, my name is Unique’Qua. I have 3 children and one on the way. I’m new to town and I’m kinda staying house to house. Rent based on my income. It varies but I can afford $400 rent. Im looking for a 2 to 3 bedroom. Im interested in section 8 if possibly or low income/ inccome based. My email is meka062286@gmail.com. please help me ad much ad you can. Me and my children and unborn need a place. My baby will be due July 22,2014, I need something asap. Thanks

49. creeabaybee says:

Hi. My name is LeCreea. It’s just me.. I am looking to go back to school and start working again.. my mama is leaving to go to Arlington in 2 months and I will be homeless then.. Rent can be based on my income. It may vary. my email is : lecreeas@gmail.com.. 1bd 1bth perfect.. please help me achieve my dreams

50. Drntr07 says:

I am a 25 yr old single mom to a 1 year old girl. I am currently staying with my parents in Humble, TX. I was given a period of time on which I must move out. I haven’t started working yet but I start my new job as a Cna at an nursing home on April 7, 2014. I would like to stay in the area where my daughter and I can have a stable living enviroment. I am looking for something on section 8 or low income housing. I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment. I can afford $400-500 a month. My email is drntr07@gmail.com. I hope to hear from somebody soon. Thanks and may God bless!!!!

51. Drntr07 says:

I am a 25 yr old single mom to a 1 year old girl. I am currently staying with my parents in Humble, TX. I was given a period of time on which I must move out. I haven’t started working yet but I start my new job as a Cna at an nursing home on April 7, 2014. I would like to stay in the area where my daughter and I can have a stable living enviroment. I am looking for something on section 8 or low income housing. I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment. I think I could afford $200-250 a month. My email is drntr07@gmail.com. I hope to hear from somebody soon. Thanks and may God bless!!!!

• alexandria0218 says:

Hi im alexandria im a single.mother of.two.children. I just recently moved to.houston texas to.further my cooking career at the art institute. I currently stay with my aunt in a very small.one bedroom apartment. I have no privacy nothing to call my own but my clothes and children.I am looking for a two.bedroom or three because a have a girl and a boy. I can afford 400 to.500 a month.
      My email is. Alexandria0218@gmail.com
      Cell phone 8327851032
      THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ AND HELP WITH CURRENT SITUATION. GOD BLESS.

52. Cnwood90 says:

Hello, my name is Chelsea Woodard I am 23 years old and I’m pregnant. I just recently relocated from Georgia to Missouri City Texas. I need a 1 bedroom 1 bath or a 2 bedroom 2 bath which ever is fine for me. I just got a job at bath and body works but I’m part time most of the time on call no steady hours really and right now I have no where to go because I was supposed to be staying with my fiancé an his dad but things didn’t work out and I’m now alone.

53. Sarah says:

Hi my name is sarah I am a single mother of two beautiful girls 5 and 1 and a half. I just recently moved on my own to a one bed room apartment and I do have a job but its really hard for me I have the rent to pay plus water, light, and baby sitting I really need help and more space I want a two bed room but one will do for now. If anyone can help please let me know thanks. Sarah Saenz

54. MaKeith40 says:

Hi My name is Mary Walker and I am currently look to relocate to a better place for me and my son, currently we are living with my son and his wife in a 1bedroom apartment which is currently over crowded. i am currently work but not making enough to cover living expenses. I would greatly appreciate a response, because it would be very helpful and it would put me on the right path…
    Thanks and Regards,
    Mary Walker

55. tober2014 says:

Hi, my name is Tori. My situation doesn’t seem as dire as some of these people, but I still need help. I am a 17-year-old senior and will be turning 18 in June, I am currently going on my second month of pregnancy with my first child, it’s my boyfriends third. Currently we are staying at his moms tiny apartment, but with a baby on the way we need our own space. After the baby is born I’m planning starting to obtain my education degree. Between school, the baby, and his child support we need help getting a place. Thank you for your time. Email please at: tober2014@gmail.com

• tober2014 says:

I’m in need of a 1-2 bedroom with the price range of $400-$600. Preferably in mansfield or south Arlington where the babysitter is, thank you!

• tober2014 says:

I of course have been working at the same restaurant for 4 months and work as much as they will schedule me. Very responsible and mature for a 17 year old

56. rotoya says:

Hello my name is Rotoya Varice, I’m a single mother of three. I’m really in need of a 3-4 bedroom home for me and my kids. I’m currently still in a one bedroom apartment with me and my kids. This is the only thing I can afford right now. I’m a college student trying to better my life for me and my kids. Thanks for the opportunity. Please contact me via email rotoya29@gmail.com

57. kamillah says:

Hi, I’m a single mother of five(5) children with one currently receiving SSI benefits and a 6wk old which was born premature, have upcoming corrective surgeries. I’m looking for a Section 8 home or Low-income housing and can afford to pay $500.00-$650.00 a month for a four(4) bedroom home. If you have anything available, please feel free and contact me at foxyk78@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless!

58. jahrad says:

im looking for a 3 bed 2 bath for a house of 5 I receive ssdi every moth need help with finding a place jahlen10@hotmail.com

59. lmcb780 says:

Hello, My name is Lashonda and I’m in need of a home I live in a hotel I have a 13 year old son, I am disabled end stage kidney failure im on dialysis I do my dialysis at home but it not safe or sanitary here I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom I would greatly appreciated if some could help me thank you my # is 904 564 9505 Ext 342

60. mdouglas61 says:

Hello my name is Monique. I’m currently living with my parents with my two kids. I would like a 2 or 3 bedroom house or apartment as soon as possible in Cy-Fair school district if possible. I would be very grateful to hear back from someone.
    Telephone: (281) 839-4565
    Email: mdouglas61@gmail.com

61. regettawebber says:

Hello , My name is Regetta im currently living house to house and I am almost 8 months pregnant. I do hair as a job right now so my income coming in is around 100$ or more a month I would like to reside in Arlington TX . I need somewhere to stay as soon as possible and would be grateful if you could assist me. my email is bubblezforeva@yahoo.com

• Cnwood90 says:

Hello, my name is Chelsea Woodard I am 23 years old and I’m pregnant. I just recently relocated from Georgia to Missouri City Texas. I need a 1 bedroom 1 bath or a 2 bedroom 2 bath which ever is fine for me. I just got a job at bath and body works but I’m part time most of the time on call no steady hours really and right now I’m staying with my fiancé father for a few weeks but I would really like my own place. A place I can call home a place where I can have my child. I hope and pray that I hear from someone it would really be a blessing. Please contact me at Email: chelseawoodard@aol.com or Telephone: 6788235065. I’m looking for section 8 voucher or section 8 housing

62. geralzinah says:

Hello, My name is Geralzinah Hinton. I’m a single teen mother of 2 and we are in need of a 2 bedroom house or apartment. I reside with a friend in Irving, tx. I was given a period of time on which I must move out. not only do I not want to over stay my welcome but more so me and my babies need a stable living enviroment. I would be very grateful to hear back from someone.
    Please and Thank You. :)

63. Lrisher11 says:

Hello I am in need of a 2 bedroom for my infant twins and I.

64. prettygirl says:

Hello my name is Charlene Daurbigny age 58 and I’ve relocated here in the the State of Texas Far west Houston to start a new life currently i’m living with a relative in Houston. I am seeking a 1 bedroom1 bath in which i’m applying for myself alone. I may need further more assistance if possible because i take care of my nieces baby in which she pays me for helping her out. in which she also relocated to start a new life as well ……However my very own personal place is much needed.
    Best regards ,i hope to here from you soon!!!!

• Cnwood90 says:

65. amgarcia33 says:

Hi! My name is Andrea Garcia. I’m a young parent of two wonderful kids. My fiance and I have been living with his parents for 3 years now and we are getting moved out. My husband works a minimum wage job but, i’m looking for a job at the moment. We are terrified to have ourselves and children on the streets. I’m looking for any kind of assistance possible. No limits. I just need a quick fix . We live in Palmer, Tx. Pickers can’t be choosers so anywhere 10-15 miles would be okay. I hope to hear from anyone for just a simple blessing. Please contact me on Via Email: andreagarcia248@gmail.com or Via Mobile: (214)566-1043

66. crgnessa says:

Today is March 07,2014 I would like to apply for a housing voucher or any kind of help. We need at least a three bedroom house and in a good neighborhood in Southwest Houston area or in the Sugarland Texas area where the kids can go to a decent school and my son who has asthma and my daughter can live in a safe place. please

67. crgnessa says:

Hello, I’m a single parent with two small children, my son has asthma and my daughter is fine. I currently live with my parents. It’s been really hard for us, my parents had to adopt six kids and there is so many of us. We can’t afford to pay so much for a place and would like for you to please consider us for some help. Thank You for your time .

68. jazzcole95 says:

Hello, my name is Jasmine and im in desperate need of assistance on somewhere to stay. Currently im living in a hotel room in Denton TX ( I have NO problem relocating). I do hair as my source of income and im planning to expand my work but I need a stable home to get started. I have no children. I see myself owning my own salon one day and with you guys help and support I can be one step closer to my dream. Thanks for this opportunity. Please contact me via email : jasminecole95@gmail.com

69. Tpatton says:

Hi, I really need a 2 or 3 bedroom for my three children and I. We currently are staying with a relative in Euless, and if I have to relocate to the surrounding areas like: Arlington, Bedford, Grand Praire, Dallas, or Ft. Worth for assistance on a new home or apartment, I will as soon as possible. I am a full time student, a full time mother, and I just need assistance on housing, electricity, food, or whatever you can assist me with. Best Regards, hope to hear from you soon. Via email tacarrap@gmail.com

70. Richawnda says:

I need a four bedroom home in Forney, tx we currently live with my mom need place of our own very bad and do want to up root from current school. In need ASAP

71. mlt4139 says:

I need a three bedroom for me and my Two kids. One is 13 and 6. I am a disable grandmother raising a grandson who was born addited to ice and I would love to give him a better life.

72. Taypruitt says:

I need a 3 bedroom i work part time so i can afford 300 a month i live in oak cliff texas i have 2 kids 1 and 2 months and i need a place asap

73. sylviafoster says:

I need a nice three bedroom house for me and my childen. I need my children to be able to live a good life in a nice neighborhood. I am currently getting social security for my disabled son and want to jave something better for him.

74. Starlisaaustin says:

i am a single parent of two young boys. I lost everything after my boyfriend tried to kill me. i need a place to stay with my two kids. i m looking for a 2bdrm 2bth.

75. Taypruitt says:

hi i am looking for 2 bedroom 1 bath for and my 2 kids in live in oak cliff temp would like to be in south dallas i do work i only make minium wage i jus really need a place for me an kids to live you can email me at Taylor2swift33@gmail.com for more info

76. lola jackson says:

Im living in Bedford tx at this time only temporary and would like to stay in the area my boys need a home

• lola jackson says:

I have a job home health care and just need help with housing work 35 hrs or more a week my bbaby’s need a home and so do I 3 bedroom apartment duplex house whatever a home .

• lola jackson says:

Yes im a strong mother of 2 boys that means the world to me and im a single parent need a home 3 brd 2 baths apt house duplex what ever is available we are staying with someone else who is getting ready to move and I don’t know where to go next no family members around me im doing it on my own . Really appreciate your help and support for every thing .

77. lola jackson says:

I neded a 3 bed room apt house duplex anything a place to start my kids life with a home please help no help moving from one place to another doing my best but I need some help please help my boys with a home.

78. Taypruitt says:

I Live in dallas,tx and would like to get a 2 bedroom apt duplex anything where me and my 2 kids can call home and ours i would like to get something in the south dallas area if possible i recently just started working i only make minium wage so i would only be able to come up about 300 a month i would really like to find something as soon as possible if possible i have a 2 month old and 1 year old because as of our living situation has gone up in the air

79. Taypruitt says:

i work part time and only make minimum wage i need a bedroom for me and 2 kids 2 months and 12 months i really need a place to live soon where we stay is only temp

80. annqueania says:

i am a single mother of nine currently seeking a four bedroom home. i am presently living in New Orleans,but need a better environment in which to raise my children.

81. Taypruitt says:

Hi i need a 2 or 3 bedroom for me and my 2 kids if possible i work part time my are 2 months and 12 months

82. mtomeh says:

I am currently unemployed and need 2 bedrooms for me, my wife and 2 months old son. I am looking for something close to the zip code 77077.

83. Thomas says:

I am disabled. I get a monthly check. I am looking for a place to rent in baytown Texas. it is my wife and i and her son

84. ms.tori says:

i need a 3 bedroom for my 2 year old son,my 8 year old niece and myself.

85. amira2003 says:

I have four childreen ages 10,4,2,8 months. We are currently all smashed in closed in garage at my mothers house. I need a place where my childreen can play and have thier own space. I am looking in grand prairie but other place are good to.

86. felecia28 says:

im currently living with some relatives and I need a nice 3 or 4 br home or apt in katy Houston, texas. I also need it in a nice area as far as school and work goes. no ghettos please

87. mgndvn says:

currently in temp living situation, need to find pet friendly 1bd/1ba apt or house. north dallas-lewisville-carrollton-las colinas areas preferred.

88. vicky922010 says:

I need a 2 bedroom for me & my 2 year old son.

89. carbee4life says:

i am looking for a stabile envirnment for my 3 children and i. i have 2 girls and one boy. girls are 7yrs, 3years, my boy is 5. need an apt. in midland odessa area. i live in killeen.

90. greysi2010 says:

Hi im greysi I honestly need a 1bedroom or a 2bedroom apartment , duplex or house as soonest possible. I only have a 900 $ monthly income my husband got lay off because the company he was working for ran out of business so they had to shut down. We lost our truck because I couldn’t afford the payments we lost our home. I currently live with my father but he only allowed us to stay here for 2 months and its been almost 3 weeks now. My husband is currently looking for a job but no luck so far, we pay my dad 300 $ a month, I have a 300 $ car payment this is the only vehicle we hAve left. We hardly even have money for food sometimes we go to bed starving I don’t have a lot of siblings here. Please message me as soonest u can I don’t want us to end up homeless. greysi_alvarado@yahoo.com I live in sulphur springs Texas 75482 I can afford 350$ a month I honestly don’t have any money for deposit right now please help us out.

91. jgalan says:

My name is Jasmine Galan, I have a 3 year old son and i am a full time receptionist. I attend college full time in texas and looking for Section 8 home. I have a deposit and money to turn on uitilites, My email is galanjasmine@yahoo.com. interested in a 2 bedroom in terrell tx or colse to, i will settle for a 1 bedroom.

92. Shawnta94 says:

Hello! I’m Shawnta and I’m A College Student Working One Job and Expecting A Baby. I’m Looking For A Two Bedroom Apartment. I’m Willing To Pay $300 For Rent. I Live In Dallas and Would Love if I Can Get This Assistance. Contact Me By Phone or Email As Soon as Possible! Thanks!

93. felecia28 says:

I have money for a deposit and to get my utilities on.

94. felecia28 says:

hi my name is Felecia I’m look for a 3 or 4 bedroom for me and my kids. i’m here in Houston,TX and I want a home for my family. I just recently got out off an abusive situation wit my ex-boyfriend. I would rather be on the Westside of Houston. I need this asap.

95. Russell Hammonds says:

Russell Hammonds. I will take sec – 8 low income. House. Please let me know if you can help me out. My #915-478-6019. In TX.

96. Russell Hammonds says:

My name is Russell Hammonds I am looking for a house in TX, San Angelo or close to. I am 49. I need a 2 bedroom. I am on S. S. I. Disabled. Live in. NEW MEXICO. NOW BUT WANT TO GO TO TX. MY # 915-478-6019. MY EMAIL. IS RUSHAM65@GMAIL.COM PLEASE
    LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME. THANKS.

97. cjones26 says:

Hello, my name is Charletta Jones. I currently reside and homeless in Gary, Indiana. I am looking for a fresh start because I really need to work and find somewhere else to live. I have no children, no convictions or felonies. I am a certified nursing assistant as well as a co-owner for a cleaning business. I haven’t been able to find work in Gary since April 27, 2012. All I need is a studio to a one bedroom. I would be able to pay 300 to 350 per month for rent. Currently, I am moving from place to place because shelters in Gary literally have a wait list. I will accept Section 8 or low-income. Thank you and have a nice day!!!

98. rjr75474 says:

rjr75474 My e-mail address jrragman@gmail.com

99. rjr75474 says:

rjr75474 I lost my husband of 35 years on March 12, 2012 ,this was a very sudden death.This affected my income drastically and I had to file for bankruptcy and my home of 15 years went into foreclosure due to not be able to afford the payments. I have tried to get help through my mortgage company with no avail. I have tried to sell my home but it is appraised f.or less than is owed. I am 57 and having to start over.

100. jlwm7 says:

In need of temporary assistance. Single college student working 3 jobs in FL just to get by. Read to relocate to a place with better job opportunities and to further my education to prepare me for pre-medical school. I would like a one bed room with washer/dryer and dishwasher if possible. Something in the $650 range or less.

101. vandamm101 says:

Houston, Texas
    SECTION 8 seems to be a great program that my family is in dire need of. I have never heard of such help until I started searching on the internet. Male is disabled and unable to work any job currently. Female goes to a university full time and sings opera at a local restaurant. The two kids 4 and 6, are on medicaid due to financial problems within the family resulted from the male’s wreck and inability to bring in necessary income. We are currently in need of a 3 bedroom house, mobile home, or apartment. We are not picky and will accept what comes our way. Low-income housing and other affiliated landlords appreciated. Thanks you so much.

102. svazquez1984 says:

I am a single mother of 4 that lives in fl with my sister. I am familiar with the section 8 program because I was on the program here by lost it because verification info was never sent in due to the fact never received notice. Filed and appeal and still ended up losing it. Ever since I have been living from house to house with my 4 children. I am in need of a place with three rooms section 8 or low income.

103. mevans903 says:

Im looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom in tyler tx

104. Zavi521 says:

I really need a 2bdrm around the east I-10 area of Houston but will settle for a 1bdrm. Please email me is this is possible.

105. Brighteststartt says:

I am in need of a 2-3 bedroom in the Fuqua Houston TX area

106. Tammy says:

Really need a 2 bedroom in Dallas north side. Email me as soon as possible.

107. Tammy says:

Really need a 2 bedroom in Dallas north side. Email me.